Robot arms are already great, but they're even better when combined with everyone's favorite microcontroller: the Arduino.
1.Metal Gripper Clamp Paw Claw Manipulator Mechanical Arm Supporting Mg996 Robotic Part Accessory
Claws Material: Aluminum
Paw weight: about 68g (excluding servos, without disc)
Paw maximum opening angle: 55mm (maximum opening angle spacing 55mm)
Paw overall length: 108mm (overall length of the longest claws when closed)
Paw Overall width: 98mm (maximum overall width of the paw when open
2.Not Assembly Full Set DIY 2DOF Robot Arm Manipulator Claw +2pcs MG995+2pcs Servo Horn
3.Not Assembly Full Set DIY 2DOF Robot Arm Manipulator Claw +3PCS MG995+3PCS Servo Horn
6 DOF mechanical are widely used in teaching mechanical and DIY creative projects, it can be seen as a simple multi-degree of freedom of demonstration platform, its power system consists of six servo motor composition, can be achieved robot around, up and down, left and right grab handling demonstration.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Basic knowledge of electronic components
- Electronic components
- Simple triode introduced knowledge
- Resistor basic structure, do you know?
- Basics of transistor
- Capacitance effect and its principle
- Analysis on advantage of internal sensor and dr...
- Fuse of the temperature rise of the significanc...
- Aerial survey
- The advantages of aerial drones
- Best Arduino Starter Kits – Buying Guide 2018
- Raspberry Pi: Five ways to upgrade your $35 com...
- Blending PLA and PBS Creates a Better 3D Printe...
- Best 3D Printing Filament for 3D printer
- DIY On a Raspberry Pi Powered Retro Video Game ...
- Roboze and FDM Digital Solutions Now Offering E...
- How 3D Printing Can Improve Your Thanksgiving H...
- Multi-Material 3D Printing Improved with Novel ...
- Deep Learning Used to Predict Stress in SLA 3D ...
- Arduino Projects With Diy Instructions