All the 3D printing materials are presented here.This can help you choose the best material for your next project or improve the quality of the print.
ABS is a low-cost material that is very suitable for printing durable parts that are resistant to high temperatures.
Flexible filaments, commonly known as TPE or TPU, are known for their elasticity, making the material easy to stretch and bend.
PLA is the preferred material for most users due to its ease of use, high dimensional accuracy and low cost.
HIPS is a lightweight material most commonly used as a ABS soluble support structure.
PET and PETG filaments are known for their ease of printing, surface finish and water resistance.
Nylon is a hard semi-flexible material with high impact and wear resistance.Ideal for printing durable parts.
Carbon Fiber Filled
The carbon fibre contains short fibres which are injected into the PLA or ABS foundation material to help increase strength and stiffness.
ASA is a common substitute for ABS, which is very suitable for outdoor applications due to its high uv light, high temperature and impact resistance.
Polycarbonate is known for its strength and durability.It has high resistance to heat and impact and is ideal for harsh environments.
Polypropylene is characterized by fatigue resistance, semi-flexibility and lightweight, and is suitable for high circulation and low strength applications.
Metal filled filaments are made by mixing fine metal powder into the base material, providing unique metal surface treatment and weight gain.
Wood filaments combine a PLA base material with cork, wood dust, or other derivatives, giving the models a real wooden look and feel.
PVA is commonly known for its ability to dissolve in water and is often used as a supporting material for complex prints.
Use the best 3D printer with 3D printing materials.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Basic knowledge of electronic components
- Electronic components
- Simple triode introduced knowledge
- Resistor basic structure, do you know?
- Basics of transistor
- Capacitance effect and its principle
- Analysis on advantage of internal sensor and dr...
- Fuse of the temperature rise of the significanc...
- Aerial survey
- The advantages of aerial drones
- 3D Printing STL files
- DIY Make Halloween Your Own With This 3d Prints
- What to wear for Halloween?Check out these 3D-p...
- Amazing Halloween Frights You Can Make With An ...
- Beginners Guide To IR Sensor and how to use it ...
- RFID and Keypad Based Door Lock using Arduino
- Robot Arms Briefly Explained
- Arduino Robot Arm – 3 Best Robot Arms For Your ...
- Best Arduino Starter Kits – Buying Guide 2018
- Raspberry Pi: Five ways to upgrade your $35 com...