So it's getting closer to Halloween and you're scrambling for a costume idea, or you're missing that special piece to tie it all together. Well, instead of frantically buzzing around town looking for the right shop with the right stuff, have you considered 3D printed Halloween costumes? Fire up that printer and check out our list of 3D-printable masks and costume pieces to get all geared up for this year's spooking.
1.Colonel Joe Moore, better known as Immortan Joe, is the primary antagonist of Mad Max: Fury Road.He is the king of the fortress and the leader of the fanatical war boys - but you don't have to be a mad Max fanatic to understand how terrifying this mask is.
2.Stormtrooper costumes are as common as pigeons these days, so why not rise above the low-ranking white helmets with this superb Death Trooper Mask?
3.For those who don't tire of endless war jokes and want to be the big purple guy for Halloween, here's a perfect detail unlimited challenge with all the fixations.
Check out more Halloween costumes.
Complete your last-minute costume using a 3D printer.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Basic knowledge of electronic components
- Electronic components
- Simple triode introduced knowledge
- Resistor basic structure, do you know?
- Basics of transistor
- Capacitance effect and its principle
- Analysis on advantage of internal sensor and dr...
- Fuse of the temperature rise of the significanc...
- Aerial survey
- The advantages of aerial drones
- Amazing Halloween Frights You Can Make With An ...
- Beginners Guide To IR Sensor and how to use it ...
- RFID and Keypad Based Door Lock using Arduino
- Robot Arms Briefly Explained
- Arduino Robot Arm – 3 Best Robot Arms For Your ...
- Best Arduino Starter Kits – Buying Guide 2018
- Raspberry Pi: Five ways to upgrade your $35 com...
- Blending PLA and PBS Creates a Better 3D Printe...
- Best 3D Printing Filament for 3D printer
- DIY On a Raspberry Pi Powered Retro Video Game ...