Learn how to use Arduino to build RFID - and keyboard-based locks.To open the door, the user must first scan the correct label and then enter the correct password.After scanning the wrong label or entering the wrong password, the system will deny access.
Required Components for RFID and Keypad Based Door Lock using Arduino
Arduino Uno or any other Arduino
MFRC522 RFID Reader
SG90 Servo motor
4X4 Keypad or 4X3 Keypad
3 X LED’s (Red, Green, Blue)
3 X 220 ohm resistors
6 to 12V Power source (I have used 3 X 18650 cells)
Circuit Diagram and Explanation
RFID reader communicates with Arduino through SPI protocol, and different Arduino boards have different SPI pins.I described the connection between the RFID reader and the different Arduino boards in the table below.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Basic knowledge of electronic components
- Electronic components
- Simple triode introduced knowledge
- Resistor basic structure, do you know?
- Basics of transistor
- Capacitance effect and its principle
- Analysis on advantage of internal sensor and dr...
- Fuse of the temperature rise of the significanc...
- Aerial survey
- The advantages of aerial drones
- Robot Arms Briefly Explained
- Arduino Robot Arm – 3 Best Robot Arms For Your ...
- Best Arduino Starter Kits – Buying Guide 2018
- Raspberry Pi: Five ways to upgrade your $35 com...
- Blending PLA and PBS Creates a Better 3D Printe...
- Best 3D Printing Filament for 3D printer
- DIY On a Raspberry Pi Powered Retro Video Game ...
- Roboze and FDM Digital Solutions Now Offering E...
- How 3D Printing Can Improve Your Thanksgiving H...
- Multi-Material 3D Printing Improved with Novel ...